Friday, October 8, 2010

Beautiful Shazia D/o Abu Master

Hello Feroze-ji.. It’s been a long time. How are you doing?
It was a pleasant surprise to meet Feroze after a long time. Apart from the potbelly, not much has changed in the appearance. Feroze was my classmate during pre-University.
He went Dubai for job hunting immediately after his graduation. This was our first meeting after almost 6 years.
We were discussing our college days after a heavy lunch.( Mutton biriyani served in muslim marriages are usually spicy)

‘Hi Ameen’- I heard a voice from behind.
I returned ‘Hi’.
‘Don’t you recognize me?’.. Abu Master was the classmate of my paternal uncle. I have seen him a few times at my uncle’s place.
Yes Yes !! I do…
When did you return from the U.S?
I came two months ago.

He started speaking about the old days which I failed to recollect. He kept on talking about the discussions we had.
I started getting uncomfortable when he mentioned that I used to phone him.
He reminded me about my meeting with his daughter in a medical camp and our acquaintance after that. I apologized to him mentioning about my bad memory.
He said I phoned him for the final time to inform him about the U.S trip.
I was damn sure I haven’t phoned him on that occurrence.

The bridegroom has come and all attention went there. People started gathering out there.
Immediately after nikkah I went out as I had another function to attend.
Feroze gave me a ride to the station.
Train was running 20 mins late.

Feroze: Hey Man, confession time… I used to make phone calls to her pretending as you. I hope you understand the age when we were desperate to win girl friends..

3 comments:

Gayatri Bhadran said...

So then what did you tell your friend Feroze, on hearing his confession?

Hope you took out your slipper and gave him one whack :P

"I used to make phone calls to her pretending as you. I hope you understand the age when we were desperate to win girl friends.." Brrr! Creepy!

Gayatri Bhadran said...

So then what did you tell your friend Feroze, on hearing his confession?

Hope you took out your slipper and gave him one whack :P

"I used to make phone calls to her pretending as you. I hope you understand the age when we were desperate to win girl friends.." Brrr! Creepy!

Alameen said...

it was a shocker for a moment.. but then i laughed at it..